This week was a little busier as I was working through completing the IAQ Project Standards document. It seems like I might never be done with it! I added some floor plans and explanations to the document as well as some explanation of who is part of the IAQ team at SETTY since this document will likely be going to future clients. Besides working through that, I also had fun “modeling” for some photos my advisor wants to put on the company’s website. I put modeling in quotes because my face wasn’t in any of these pictures, but it was still an entertaining process.
Aside from what I have been doing in my internship, I have also been writing my research paper. I found eight sources that I want to use for a lit review and I have been slowly working my way through them. So far I have written 3 pages of my paper, so there is still a long way to go and this is still very much so in the draft phase!
(Here is one of the photos we took. My supervisor, Anna, was a pretty great photographer!)