I began this week by helping one of the neurologists with some assessments. I spent some time on it as each test has to be done twice to ensure correctness. Following this arduous process, I spent some time brainstorming places to disperse my survey and finishing up anything school related. Additionally, I figured out how to link a Google form to a spreadsheet meaning that I can collect the results of my survey much more efficiently.
I spent most of Tuesday working on my abstract as it needed some work. On Thursday, I looked into phobia-based forums that would let me post my survey as it seemed like a good way to spread it out. Following this I created posters with a scannable code that connects to my survey. I plan on putting these up in my area to hopefully get more replies.
All in all, it was a fairly quiet week as the office wasn’t busy and there were multiple people out sick.